[Bell Historians] American Bell Association Inc.

John Camp john at c...
Sun Mar 9 11:14:09 GMT 2003

At 00:17 on 06 March 2003, Willbutler at a... wrote:
> I'm surprised no-one has replied to this query - or have I missed a reply?

Actually, there were a few replies on ringing-chat. This is one of the
problems which can arise when someone posts an original message to
more than one list - you don't know where the responses are going to
go.

I did briefly report the correspondence in my "RW" article last week.

John Camp