[Bell Historians] American Bell Association Inc.

Kevin Jones kevscabs at y...
Wed Mar 12 03:01:44 GMT 2003

Hi Will,

I dont know if you have seen my book "Camponologists
Companion" guide to traditional bell ringing around
the world, this book contains all the information you
need that has never been printed in any other guide to
bell towers around the world.

cheers

kev

Mrs W M Jones,
126 Willowfield Drive,
Marlpool Gardens,
Kidderminster,
Worc's,
Dy11 5HA,
Europe,
U.K.

these books cost £12 plus £2.50 P&P.

--- Willbutler at a... wrote: > I'm surprised no-one
has replied to this query - or