Two more four bell chimes

John Paul Adams J.Adams at u...
Thu Mar 20 16:27:55 GMT 2003

Two more chimes that I have remembered about for the Chimes Document.
Shearsby, Leicestershire, 4 bells, hung dead. (Source, LDG report, an
excellent source for info on smaller numbers in Leicestershire).
Burton Agnes (I think?), East Yorkshire, 4 bells, hung dead. (Source,
personal visit on a ringing tour, over 10 years ago).

John

--
John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section,
University College London, London, WC1E 6BT.