[Bell Historians] Castlethorpe

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Wed Mar 26 22:28:46 GMT 2003

charset="iso-8859-1"

If you want an urgent reply it would have been helpful if you had said where
Castlethorpe if. Is it in Cornwall or perhaps Cumbria?

-----Original Message-----
From: ME [mailto:scott_ayers1 at y...]
Sent: 26 March 2003 22:03
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Castlethorpe

Hello all!

Just got back from ringing....joy of joy's!!!!!!

I have just rcvd a phone call from a chap who is a church warden @
Castlethorpe. He has been contacted by a chap names Adrian Hughes.
He is a TV producer, and wants to visit, film crew in tow, tomorrow.
Time to plan in the diary then.

Castlethorpe has one bell cast by a lady named Joan Hill/Sterdy, with
a resonably mordern Whitechapel frame tucked in the corner of a tower.

I know very little about the bell and our Joan.

My problem is this.........

I need to give this chap as much info as I can, and any other bells
cast by here in the local area. This is were it gets hard work. I
acnnot log on tomorrow, so I need all the info tonight. I have no
idea were to look.

Please help.

If you read this in the morning and may have some info reasonably
early in the day, please could you forward to
scott.ayres at v... I think......or was it com?????

Many thanks all, and sorry to intrude like this after a long period
of silence.

Scotty

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com