[Bell Historians] Where is the first complete 'Simpson' peal?

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Wed May 21 14:15:47 BST 2003

Thanks David - There is, of course, a link from David's Historians web
site.!!
-----Original Message-----
From: David Bryant [mailto:djb122 at y...]
Sent: 21 May 2003 13:20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Where is the first complete 'Simpson' peal?

Chris Pickford wrote:

"We do spend quite a lot of time on this list asking questions to which
the answers are already well known! Lots more to explore (as Bill has
shown with his researches generally, and on Merthyr Tydfil in
particular) - but we ought to make better use of past research and
publication (made easier by the underused list of theses and article on
David Bryant's website)"

It's on JRK's website actually!

David

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com