[Bell Historians] Digest Number 549

Marchant, Andrew (RDSSW) Andrew.Marchant at d...
Mon Nov 3 11:38:51 GMT 2003

Hi David,

I would also be interested to see your list as I didn't get the attachment
either! Could you email it directly to me, off list?

Going back to my original query, I am still intrigued though as all the
examples of William Jeffries bells used so far have all been mainly from the
1830's. The Kenn bell seems to be an early example dating from 1815. (The
date seems to be correct as we went through the churchwardens accounts to
find entries referring to it).

cheers
Andy

> Message: 6
> Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:36:12 -0000
> From: "David Cawley" <dcawley at w...>
> Subject: Re: Re: Jefferies / Jefferies & Price
>
> I would if I could, but please remember that you are
> requesting something from someone who thinks his PC is run by
> steam. I shall either leave the task to the Moderator or
> await the arrival of one who can do this sort of thing.
>
> DLC

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only. Its
unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you have
received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender. Whilst this
email and associated attachments will have been checked for known viruses
whilst within Defra systems we can accept no responsibility once it has left our
systems. Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored
and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes.