[Bell Historians] Re: Jefferies / Jefferies & Price

Susan Dalton dalton.family at v...
Mon Nov 3 16:21:13 GMT 2003

There are a lot of bells missing from this list, including the two published
in Bells & Belfries of Dorset (Buckhorn Weston and Sandford Orcas) and
others which I have posted on this list in the past few weeks (Tyntesfield,
Charlton-by-Donhead, Chittoe), plus a lot in Somerset (including Kenn) which
George Massey will no doubt have a list of.