[Bell Historians] CCC Forum.

John Camp john at c...
Wed Nov 5 11:19:23 GMT 2003

At 10:45 on 05 November 2003, matthewhigby at a... wrote:

> Morning Chairman - Very Revd Graeme Knowles, Chairman of the CCC.
> Nice guy - spoke well and kept all in order. Kept out of things
> which he obviously had no knowledge of.

A friend of mine from the Ecclesiastical Law Society. About to become
Bishop of Sodor and Man. I expect this will mean he will no longer
chair the CCC. A thoroughly good bloke, who would, I am sure,
understand the concerns expressed by Mark R. Why not write to him
while he's still there, Mark?

John Camp