[Bell Historians] CCC Forum.

matthewhigby at a... matthewhigby at a...
Thu Nov 6 20:19:06 GMT 2003

Dear List,

It has been brought to my attention that something I wrote yesterday in my
comments on Tuesday's CCC forum, may have implied that Brian White no longer
enjoyed going to work.

This is by no means the way I wished this remark to be interpreted.

I was trying to make the point that it sometimes feels every job entails far
more paperwork than practical work, but I guess that's the same with a lot of
businesses these days.

I offer my sincere apologies to anyone offended by my remarks.

Matthew

Matthew Higby & Company Ltd,
Church Bell Engineers,
Jasmine Cottage,