[Bell Historians] Yesterday's CCC conference

Arcubus markregan at a...
Wed Nov 5 15:02:04 GMT 2003

charset="US-ASCII"

Too many big assumptions:

*	My experience is that ringers do care about bells.

*	Many ringers too have an interest in ringing history of which
bell archaeology is a part. Perhaps you're confusing archaeology and
history?

*	By alienating and dismissing the views of ringers, who you think
don't know or care, you're not helping this cause. In fact it's playing
into the hands of conservationists and bureaucracy.

Mark

Mark Regan
Arcubus
64 London Road