[Bell Historians] standards of research

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at h...
Thu Nov 6 07:20:33 GMT 2003

---I didn't give up completely. Michael Wilby has always been
grateful for comments about The Rings of Twelve and I still post the
occasional detail as and when I come across it.
Like you Carl, I didn't make further contact if no response was made,
except in one case, when things did begin to turn dodgy. You learn
from your mistakes.

resellers