[Bell Historians] Warners' tuning machine, 1911 onwards

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at h...
Sun Nov 9 23:32:44 GMT 2003

---
I am under the impression that Christ Church Erith is the only ring
of bells that were 'Simpson' tuned by Warners. I have a date of 1917.
Would be grateful for any correction and details of individual
weights.
Others have tried, unsuccessfully to find such details.

In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, matthewhigby at a... wrote:
> dalton.family at v... writes:
>
> > Christ
> > Church Erith,
>
> Nigel Taylor will know this one I expect. Mark Backhouse,
Whitechapels