Trinity Marine

ScottPAyers at a... ScottPAyers at a...
Wed Nov 19 17:13:10 GMT 2003

Hi all,
I found this page about Trinity Marine about a week ago. They sent this to
me.
Right Scott we have 3 bells left 1943, 1944,1945 approx. weights are 170kg.
All the bells have a little wear and a few rough edges. As for the notes we do
not have the equipment to suspend them but as you could imagine they are very
heavy and thick walled which should produce a great sound. As far as I know
they were bought in a sale so history is a little difficult. Hope this helps
regards Richard at Trinity Marine
Would be a shame if they disappeared,
Scotty