Bells of York

David Bryant david at b...
Sun Oct 5 15:56:40 BST 2003

I've just finished typesetting the text for my bells of York book, and am
about to begin on the illustrations. I hope to publish it by subscription
later in the year. This email is to see how much interest there would be in
subscribing. It will be approximately 200 - 220 pages, with 50+
black-and-white illustrations, A4 size and perfect-bound. I anticipate the
cost to be in the region of £18-20 for subscribers. If you would be
interested in purchasing a copy would you please email me off-list.
Hopefully this will enable me to gauge whether publishing by subscription
will be financially viable.

Cheers