[Bell Historians] Digest Number 544

Marchant, Andrew (RDSSW) Andrew.Marchant at d...
Tue Oct 28 11:58:43 GMT 2003

> Message: 8
> Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:53:46 -0000
> From: "A Willis" <zen16073 at z...>
> Subject: RE: tuning
> The attached might be of interest.
> Anne Willis

What was the attached? It didn't appear in the digest format!

If anyone is interested I have sorted the online Dove data by note to
highlight the extremes in weight of each note. I appreciate it is a very
simplistic task. It can be found at the following link;
http://andy.pants.users.btopenworld.com/WNAnalysis.html
I was thinking that one day I might add to the list the founder and date for
each ring as well.

I have found the recent postings very interesting as it has explained the
reason why some of the tenors appear at the extremities of their note range
in the sorted data

Andy.

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only. Its
unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you have
received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender. Whilst this
email and associated attachments will have been checked for known viruses
whilst within Defra systems we can accept no responsibility once it has left our
systems. Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored
and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes.