[Bell Historians] Lost rings in Hull

David Bryant david at b...
Fri Sep 12 21:21:15 BST 2003

The two tenors from one of them were recast as the trebles of twelve at Holy
Trinity, which are of 1959. David Stipetic would be the person to ask.

From: "David & Mary Kelly" <bells at k...>
To: <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 7:28 PM
Subject: [Bell Historians] Lost rings in Hull

Does anyone know when Kingston-upon-Hull, E. Yorks, S. James, Myton and
Kingston-upon-Hull, E. Yorks, All Saints, Sculcoates were removed. I know it
was before 1970 as I walked from Hull University to Sculcoates to attend the
practice (armed with an ancient copy of Dove). No-one else turned up. I
found out why later that week!

Dave

---