Come, come, gentlemen!

mikechester mike at m...
Fri Apr 2 19:36:23 BST 2004

> > Humbug.
>
> Oh? And why is that? The Council's business is conducted through its
> secretary, as is the case with many organisations - the College Youths, to
> name but one example.
>
> David

That is true, but the fact that I am a CC Rep and also Chairman of the ICT
Committee has absolutely nothing to do with Ian Oram! My reading of his
email is that Robert Lewis is asking for information regarding a matter of
fact and not one of opinion, i.e. how one becomes a member of a particular
committee should one wish to do so. I cannot see the problem? Am I missing
something?

Mike