article

David Bryant david at b...
Thu Apr 8 23:25:12 BST 2004

I expect most of you remember that we had a discussion on bell related
curios a few weeks ago as I was intending to write an article on the
subject. I've now done a draft which can be seen at
http://www.bryantd.fsnet.co.uk/junk.htm

Any comments or suggestions welcomed. Particularly, examples where there are
question marks are needed. Also, if you can think of any good examples of
any reuse of parts of bells, framework or fittings which I haven't included
or have any good photos which you haven't yet sent me I'd be interested to
receive them (I've not yet got round to adding any illustrations).