E Alexander Young ("English Bells and their Tuning")

David Beacham david1.beacham at v...
Fri Apr 9 19:53:54 BST 2004

A little while back, E Alexander's name cropped up in a discussion about
tuning. This reminded me of a pamphlet that he published in 1928 under the
above title. It was back in the 1960s that I first read it from a copy
borrowed from my Association's library. There may be many who have not read
it (or heard of it) and so I have borrowed it again and copied it to my web
site.

Go to http://freespace.virgin.net/david.beacham/eay/ This will open as an
index of pages. Open and read the file "ayreadmefirst".

I hope you will find it interesting.

David B.