[Bell Historians] BBC looks at CCC

David Bryant david at b...
Thu Apr 22 16:36:30 BST 2004

> The BBC has been talking to leading figures in the industry

And I think we can guess what a certain leading figure in said industry might have said!

> and has also been interviewing and filming ringers at Crawley, West Sussex.

And what might they know about bells? Very little - in common with most ringers, perhaps?

Was anyone from the CCC intervewed? or any bell historians? If not it's hardly a balanced documentary.

David
Join the UK's number one for the internet
www.freeserve.com/time