Coventry

Mike Chester mike at m...
Thu Apr 29 11:44:04 BST 2004

Bill Hibbert has done some work producing a sound file based upon the
tuning figures that have been supplied by Dickon. However, (isn't
there always one of these!), his phone line has been knocked out by
the storms of a couple of days ago and he will not be able to upload
it to his website until normal service is resumed.

He does say that they sound rather good for an old-style peal! Let's
wait to hear it before we pass final judgement on the old bells of
Coventry.

I suppose, in one way, that we are lucky that the replacement set are
rather good!

Mike