Coventry

Bill Hibbert bill at h...
Fri Apr 30 19:03:23 BST 2004

Very interesting analysis from David Cawley, I was looking at the
same information (including the report by AAH) but, having read the
whole transcript of the court case (and got it ready to put on the
web) I have a different and perhaps more charitable view of G&J's
objectivity.

Unfortunately, as my home phone and internet access will not be
restored until next Thursday (!!!!!) I cannot join fully in the
debate, not put up the 'recording' for all to listen to.

Bill H