Coventry

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford at t...
Thu Apr 1 16:08:51 BST 2004

I'm pretty sure that there IS a record of the partials of the old bells at Coventry in the Gillett stuff at Croydon Library, though I don't have the figures. They are in the volume referenced at AR1/1/19.

The Gillett tuning books and press cuttings books at Croydon are available for study in the Archives and Local Studies department at Croydon Central Library (in the Clock Tower building).

Croydon Library and Archives
Croydon Clocktower
Katharine Street
Croydon