[Bell Historians] Trebles on higher numbers

Martin Davies daviesm at g...
Mon Aug 9 15:50:20 BST 2004

If it is a poor casting, was recasting considered? Do any of the
other bells show similar signs?

>From what I know recasting wasn't recommended and therefore not
considered. Also none of the other bells show similar symptoms. I
guess there are others on this list who know more details than
myself....

Martin

> This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and
intended
> solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you
receive this
> e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy
it.
> As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos
Origin group
> liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the
> sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the
> sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and
will
> not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus
transmitted.