[Bell Historians] Sanctus & Angelus bells.

David Cawley dcawley at w...
Fri Aug 13 12:32:28 BST 2004

charset="iso-8859-1"

Thank you, Jim. I gave what was intended as an historical view of the custo=
ms. As you (and others who read this) will be aware, another person's outbu=
rst - whether intended to be serious, humorous, pr just s... stirring - has=
not gone down well here, as the perpetrator will (privately) discover !

DLC=20
----- Original Message -----=20
From: jim phillips=20
To: Bell Historians=20
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 2:42 PM
Subject: [Bell Historians] Sanctus & Angelus bells.

I entirely agree with DLC and thank him for his explanation. The soundin=
of the Angelus and Sanctus are beautiful examples of what bells are for.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

=20=20=20=20=20=20
c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service=
.=20