Computer question

David Bryant david at b...
Fri Dec 3 14:52:10 GMT 2004

A question for the computer experts on this list - not directly related to
bell history but related as it pertains to the availability of all of my web
sites!

My web sites are currently on free webspace provided with a dial-up account.
We've now got a broadband connection, so the dial-up account will be
abandoned. Can anyone provide some hints as to where to get cheap or free
web hosting, ideally without pop-ups or advertising banners. Please email me
direct - this isn't of general interest to list members.

Thanks

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/