New Jersey query

David Bryant david at b...
Wed Dec 22 22:03:08 GMT 2004

> I would appreciate any and all helpful messages.
> Please address them to me off list (cil_nj at y...),
> even if you copy your reply to the group. Many

This is primarily an English group, although there are a few American
members. In partial answer to your question, the form of inscriptions
which you quote was standard for Thomas Mears, and many other
founders. Therefore, if you do come across any more bells by him it
is not unlikely that they will be similarly inscribed.