Interesting item on eBay UK web site item#2370149732: Schulmerich Handbells - church hand bells

jameshedgcock at h... jameshedgcock at h...
Tue Jan 6 19:03:20 GMT 2004

I saw this item for sale at eBay UK, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:	Schulmerich Handbells - church hand bells
Seller:	thechurchatbattlecreek
Starts:	01-Jan-04 05:08:09 GMT
Ends:	08-Jan-04 05:08:09 GMT
Price:	Currently US $7,000.00
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2370149732

Item Description:
Schulmerich Hand Bells
Church handbells, EXCELLENT CONDITION!5 Octave Set (except 3 bells - C#3, D#3, F#3)C3 - C8 Hardshell cases included
There is absolutely nothing wrong with these bells.  Our church purchased these bells many years ago octave by octave and almost completed the 5 octave set, but didn't order the last three.  Now this church no longer uses bells.  Please visit Schulmerich's website.  You'll see that a brand new 5 octave set costs over $16,000.
If you win this auction, I will include for no extra charge (other than shipping charges):- (6) Schulmerich Professional Modular Handbell Tables- (6) Schulmerich Handbell Table Pads- My church's entire Handbell Music Library (sacred music) - 3 file drawers full
Sorry this ebay account has no feedback yet.  Please go see my personal ebay feedback.My ebay username is kelleemccoy.
Also, please visit our church's website at http://www.tcabc.com
Email me if you have any questions at kmccoy at t...