[Bell Historians] Hedderly documents in America

George Dawson George at d...
Sat Jan 10 09:36:29 GMT 2004

This is of course fascinating. I have been researching the Hedderlys in
England & America for the last 20 years. My English list of Georges bells
totals 46 so there is some useful data. I will be grateful for photocopies
of the material to further my researches.
George Dawson

Subject: [Bell Historians] Hedderly documents in America