[Bell Historians] historical metallurgy

David Bryant david at b...
Fri Jan 16 14:40:12 GMT 2004

JRK:

"When I took the trouble to compile the Campanological Handlist asked for those coming across articles which might be useful to let me know so that Icould add them to the list. There is a link I believe from the Bell Historians website so perhaps David if you come across any articles which are not already listed you could let me know. Perhaps it was a waste of time compiling the Handlist?"

I was asking whether there are any references to articles in it because I'mat work at the moment and can't spend all day web browsing! If there aren't I can make a start on listing this evening.

Anne - I haven't come across any on Wiltshire bellfounders, but I haven't looked thoroughly yet.

David
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime