[Bell Historians] historical metallurgy

john.ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Fri Jan 16 17:20:25 GMT 2004

charset="iso-8859-1"

Ok. There are no articles from Historical Metallurgy. Actually David it
only takes a few seconds to run ma search of the subject list.

Please note my new email address : john.ketteringham27 at n...

>From John R. Ketteringham MBE, PhD of Lincoln in Lovely Lincolnshire,
England

web site : http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham/

-----Original Message-----
From: David Bryant [mailto:david at b...]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 2:40 PM
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: RE: [Bell Historians] historical metallurgy

JRK:

"When I took the trouble to compile the Campanological Handlist asked for
those coming across articles which might be useful to let me know so that I
could add them to the list. There is a link I believe from the Bell
Historians website so perhaps David if you come across any articles which
are not already listed you could let me know. Perhaps it was a waste of
time compiling the Handlist?"

I was asking whether there are any references to articles in it because I'm
at work at the moment and can't spend all day web browsing! If there aren't
I can make a start on listing this evening.

Anne - I haven't come across any on Wiltshire bellfounders, but I haven't
looked thoroughly yet.

David
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cvqo61l/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroup