archives

David Bryant david at b...
Thu Jul 1 11:42:29 BST 2004

I now know how to download the archives (thanks to Richard Smith for explaining it - I'd never have worked it out for myself!). I'm in the process of downloading them all and will make them available on the web, with a (text) file for each year. The downloaded version includes all email addresses and all of the email headers, and I will strip these out (apart from the sender's name, date & time, and message number) to make it tidier and to prevent the addresses being used by spammers. This is going to be very time-consuming, so it might be a while before they appear on the web!

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/