[Bell Historians] Re: A rather short transfer!

David Bryant david at b...
Tue Jul 6 16:04:23 BST 2004

> At present the ring must rank as one of the only ones in the world
> that is completely open to the elements: they are currently hung on
> the roof of the incomplete tower. However, I understand a temporary
> structure is to be built round them in the near future.

There are number of rings of bells hung on the tower roof, though, with a structure over them. Ones which immediately spring to mind are Romsey Abbey and the Spurriergate Centre, York.

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/