Liverpool Cathedral Bells

Ernie Runciman ernie at m...
Tue Jul 6 17:55:04 BST 2004

I've heard this from several sources. We have had some one look at
the Echo archives of the time, but they have not found anything
about this.

I have questioned the companys involved, but they know nothing.

Anyone else got any information?

Ernie Runciman
Liverpool Cathedral Guild of Change Ringers.

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "combineharvestersam"