Bishop Latimer's etc

CHRIS PICKFORD c.j.pickford.t21 at b...
Mon Jul 26 15:42:54 BST 2004

charset="iso-8859-1"

I think Mr. Offen is momentarily disorientated - something to do with being=
in the antipodes, maybe. His story - I've certainly heard it, too - relate=
s to Bishop Ryder's, not Bishop Latimer's

Funny Jim should mention that bell in Leicester - I first spotted it some 3=
4 years ago, about 3 years before my graduation there. Used to get quite a =
good view of it from the top of the Coventry bus. But in all my time in Lei=
cester I never investigated it properly - couldn't afford binoculars then! =
- but did notice it was still there when in Leicester recently. It's only j=
ust over the river from the home of a leading member of this list, of cours=

CP