[Bell Historians] Re: Dee, Dah, Dah, Dah, Dah, Dah, Dah, Dum, Dum, Dum!

David Bryant david at b...
Tue Jul 27 14:06:27 BST 2004

> A smallish Whitechapel bell (looks about 1cwt) tuned to C(4) was used by
> Pink Floyd whenever they performed High Hopes on tour.

I've often wondered about the bells in the recording of this on The Division Bell. It sounds like a rounds which fades away as a single bell becomes more prominent. Does anyone know where the bells are, or are they computer generated? Inclidentally, the cover of this album has Ely Cathedral on it between the mouths of the two statues.

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/