[Bell Historians] Re: Dee, Dah, Dah, Dah, Dah, Dah, Dah, Dum, Dum, Dum!

David Bryant david at b...
Tue Jul 27 14:33:31 BST 2004

> If you listen closely it's not actually rounds but a more "tune-like"
> cacophony that wouldn't be possible on tower bells. However, they do sound
> as though they are ringing full circle, perhaps recorded individually and
> the tune constructed later.

I haven't listened to it recently, but I got the impression that it might be a recording of rounds overlaid over itself in a random fashion. I'll have to listed to it again!

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/