[Bell Historians] hemispherical bells

Mike Chester mike at m...
Wed Jul 28 11:56:50 BST 2004

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Peter Humphreys" <pfh at w...>
wrote:
> I'm not sure if 'extant' has a specific meaning in this context.

Extant in the context of the chimes list means that I have had it
confirmed "first hand" that the bells still exist in that location.
This does not apply to Victoria Park, (11 bells, tenor 4-1-7), as I
have been reliably informed that the church no longer exists.

Can I highlight again http://www.mikechester.demon.co.uk/chimes.htm

which is a collection of information from a number of sources as to
known chimes. It would have answered a number of recent questions.
I should be grateful if anyone has information to improve its
accuracy.

Mike