Brockhampton Church

Marchant, Andrew (RDSSW) Andrew.Marchant at d...
Thu Jul 29 14:15:20 BST 2004

I have just realized I have access to quite reasonable resolution aerial
photography at work.

I can confirm that the church in Roscoe, Rogers & Knight's picture which is
for sale is at SO598316 and is just south of Brockhampton Court (by Ross).
You can see the saddleback west tower roof and cars parked in the drive.

Brockhampton by Ross new church (marked with tower on OS, SO594321) has a
central tower.

Brockhampton by Bromyard (SO683549) has a west tower with pinnacles. It also
has at least 4 large gothic style arched windows down the south side of the
church and is completely surrounded by trees.

Just need to sort out which church the ring of 3 are/were in!

I'm becoming more convinced they're in Brockhampton by Bromyard and should
be re-instated in Dove.

Andy

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only. Its
unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you have
received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender. Whilst this
email and associated attachments will have been checked for known viruses
whilst within Defra systems we can accept no responsibility once it has left our
systems. Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored
and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes.