Composition of the CC Bells Committee

Keltek Trust bells at k...
Tue Jun 1 18:47:23 BST 2004

There has been comment about the composition of the committee and its membership election process.

I have no problems with members of the committee being associated or even employed by bell-hanging/founding companies as they will no doubt have useful advice they can offer to the other members.

I think it would be a good idea if the bell-hanging/founding trade was represented as they could give their opinion on schemes based on their knowledge of the bell-hanging and founding business.

The committee's balance could be further improved with the addition of a representative of the Central Council Bell Restoration Committee.

Dave

---