The Minster

MikeOrme at a... MikeOrme at a...
Thu Mar 18 19:44:51 GMT 2004

"If I remember correctly, there was once a film on the box called "The
Minster" (or
similar) in which there was some footage of bells being rung full circle.
The clip was upside down! DPB"
The Medusa Touch, Richard Burton stared as MORLAR, he pronounced "I am the
man with the power to create catastrophe" he spent the whole fill in a
hospital bed wired up to all types of monitoring equipment, his mind was able to
affect the structure of buildings including Bristol Cathedral during a Royal
visit, the bells were seen turning from mouth down to mouth down, the frame
fixed above the bells, these when falling down due to the destruction of the
tower were bouncing off the ringers and those in the congregation below, great
viewing. Polystyrene at its best. Not sure this is bell historians stuff
though.
CMO