London Church

Mike Chester mike at m...
Wed Mar 24 14:06:56 GMT 2004

I was at a meeting in London yesterday at Birkbeck College in
Torrington Square when I noticed large church in Byng Place that
according to my map may have been part of University College London.
There was a central tower that looked as if it was never completed to
its full height and the west(?) end was finished in brick, rather
than stone, suggesting it too was never completed. What is this
church and were bells ever intended for the tower?

Mike