[Bell Historians] Light rings (was 4-cwt eights)

sfarrar4472 simon at m...
Wed Mar 31 12:47:57 BST 2004

Might I suggest that people join the Drivel List if they wish to
persue petty personal disputes? With respect David, you are abusing
your position as moderator by publicly berating others when personal
disputes should quite rightly be kept off list. Please can we all try
to rise above arguments and keep our discussions to bell history?
Otherwise I fear that many people who have a genuine interest in the
subject will give up and leave. This is posted to the list, rather
than privately, as an appeal to everyone.

A grumpy young man.