[Bell Historians] Light rings (was 4-cwt eights)

David Bryant david at b...
Wed Mar 31 12:51:51 BST 2004

> Please can we all try
> to rise above arguments and keep our discussions to bell history?
> Otherwise I fear that many people who have a genuine interest in the
> subject will give up and leave. This is posted to the list, rather
> than privately, as an appeal to everyone.

Yes, fair point. I wil do so and I would request that others do so as well.This correspondence is now closed.

David
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime