[Bell Historians] Menangle

bellmaster andrew_higson at t...
Thu May 6 10:50:16 BST 2004

Did you provide all the framework & fittings? No, just some of the clappers, Ron Shepherd is having the rest made locally.

Does anybody have a complete set of weights for them? 2-3-12, 2-3-4, 2-3-16, 4-0-8, 4-2-12, 5-1-10

Is there any reason why some work was carried out by one foundry and some by the other? It seems an unusual situation.

I don't know either - I suspect Dave Kelly may know better.

Andrew