[Bell Historians] Re: Heythrop, Oxon

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at h...
Thu May 6 18:58:14 BST 2004

--- Church Green have sold Robinson's Among the Bells for @£200 too,
but I'll lay a bet that they don't in the future. My spare copy sold
for over £500 on e.bay! Whilst Church Bells of Northamptonshire is
sluggish to sell at @£240, there are a few of them about, Oxfordshire
is very scarce, so make your own deductions.
Perhaps Mr. Williams, wearing his librarian hat, would compile a list
of these historic books and indicate where they are available from
public libraries. Interested parties can then ask their local library
to obtain one for loan, rather than using the search facility, which
is not always accurate.

> But not everybody has access to this - it's reasonably rare and
quite expensive (Church Green Books usually advertise it at around
the £200 mark).

at: http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7098.htm