[Bell Historians] CCC and ringers' accountability

David Bryant david at b...
Sat May 15 17:03:24 BST 2004

Irrespective of the rights or wrongs of your points, I don't think that this
approach will be at all productive. It will just annoy and alienate people.
I also don't think it's right to make the comparisons with ringing which you
have, as the circumstances are vastly different.

> We're only talking about bells and old bits of wood and metal here after
all.

If that is your view then why have you accepted the post of bells adviser to
a DAC?