[Bell Historians] DAC bell consultants

David Bryant david at b...
Tue May 18 11:08:09 BST 2004

> John Ketteringham's remark about the Hereford consultant(s) was a bit
> unhelpful, despite the exclamation marks.

Was this a private email? I don't recall it being on the list.

> It is all a question of BALANCE.

I don't think anyone will disagree with that. While what is worth preserving should be preserved, very few enlightened people would want to go to the extent of not allowing the tuning of a noticeably out-of-tune unlisted bell (Ridge tenor - already discussed here recently).

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/