Kettering

Richard Offen richard.offen at o...
Thu May 20 09:41:38 BST 2004

> Bells 3 to 7 have been collected by Jeremy Warren for possible use
at Attleborough, Norfolk. They wish to install a lighter ring and use
the existing fourth as the tenor of 6/8. Again there is a long way to
go and they do not have the necessary approvals for the work to
proceed.

> As Attleborough did not want the eighth, this has been sold to
Coleorton to replace a bell of poorer tone.

> Although we tried to find home for the remaining bells there was no
interest. The 10th was considered as scrap as it was badly cracked.

> Dave

Thanks David.

It appears Kettering PC did, pretty well, know where their bells were
going!