[Bell Historians] Heritage Lottery Funds

Robert Lewis editor at r...
Tue Nov 2 14:36:40 GMT 2004

Not Robert again

One other possibility is that the church put in a bid which costed in
labour. Reducing labour costs might reduce the level of the grant, or
involve a renegotiation. But for large grants requiring matched funding the
"match" can be in cash or in kind, and this would surely include voluntary
labour. One of their criteria is that projects "involve volunteers and the
local community in heritage".

Jackie Roberts